Jul 16, 2015

Calling Young Bloggers

My 12 year old is stepping into the blogosphere. It's not exactly her first time in so much as she's had her own website for years, a project which was primarily about her feeling involved when I worked and learning some web skills to boot. However she's decided to actually give her website a specific blogging direction now and I'm looking forward to watching it develop. I know of a couple of young bloggers, not least the talented daughter of Adele Archer, Erin O'Neil but would love to be pointed in the direction of other young bloggers out there. Why ? They are the bloggers of the future, they deserve our support, and lets face it we can probably learn a thing or two from them ! So anybody with links to young bloggers who want to share them with me, please feel free to do so, you have my attention :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment